Leading FinOps Practices on Google Cloud
Cloud FinOps is an operational framework and cultural shift that brings technology, finance, and business together to drive financial accountability and accelerate business value realization. Today, Chris Hood is joined by Eric Lam, Bruce Warner and Pathik Sharma to discuss an actionable set of steps that will help your organization implement FinOps and maximize your cloud investment on Google Cloud.
- Eric Lam - Head of Cloud FinOps, Google Cloud
- Bruce Warner - Senior Principal, Cloud Value Advisory, Google Cloud
- Pathik Sharma - Cost Optimization Practice Lead, Google Cloud
- Chris Hood - Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Getting Started with FinOps on Google Cloud
- Maximize Business Value with Cloud FinOps
- How Google Cloud helps the FinOps Foundation
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions?
Connect with us
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter