Verizon's Cloud Transformation Journey with FinOps
Verizon has been one of the leading innovators in the telco industry and, not surprisingly, is also one of the early adopters of leveraging the cloud for digital transformation. In addition, Verizon has been at the forefront of tackling the cloud FinOps. In this episode, we are joined by Ulaga Subramanian, Director of Cloud in Global Technology Services, to share Verizon’s cloud journey, and lessons learned using the tools and practices that help them manage and budget their cloud spend to support continuous innovation.
Ulaga Subramanian - Associate Director - Cloud Strategy, Verizon
- Chris Hood - Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Eric Lam - Head of Cloud FinOps, Google Cloud
- Bruce Warner - Senior Principal, Cloud Value Advisory, Google Cloud
- Getting Started with FinOps on Google Cloud
- Maximize Business Value with Cloud FinOps
- How Google Cloud helps the FinOps Foundation
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions?
Connect with us
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter