Digital Master Class: Organizational Transformation
Organizational transformation is about transforming and changing an existing corporate culture to grow the business, improve employee satisfaction and drive innovation. However, the challenge for many organizations is knowing when it’s time for organizational transformation to happen and not being sure of what the corporate culture should be. This can be achieved by focusing on six tenets of change - People, Strategy, Structure, Environment, Empowerment, and Innovation.
In this episode, Chris Hood and Natalie Piucco welcome Tanushree Gupta, Head of Digital Transformation for EMEA at Google Cloud, to walk through our organizational transformation workshop, and discuss how Google thinks about building successful environments that empower people, grow business value, and cultivate innovation.
- Tanushree Gupta - Head of Digital Transformation, EMEA, Google Cloud
- Chris Hood - Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Natalie Piucco - Cloud Technology Strategist, Google Cloud
Digital Master Class Series
- Lesson 1: Innovation with Area 120
- Lesson 2: Leading Change when moving to the Cloud
- Lesson 3: Organizational Transformation
- Lesson 4: People Analytics
- Lesson 5: Design Strategy with Bird Dogs
- re:Work with Google
- Data Powered Case Studies
- Guide to Design Thinking
- Cloud Digital Leaders Certification
Connect with us on C2C and share your thoughts about this episode
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions?
Connect with us
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter