Digital Master Class: Leading Change when moving to the Cloud
One of the biggest challenges modern organizations face is implementing change successfully. Our rapidly changing world often generates a strategic imperative to change: Unless we make things different, our business will not succeed, or last. Ultimately, change leadership is about creating a shared understanding within your organization of the change required to achieve success.
In this episode, Chris Hood and Natalie Piucco welcome Anna Baird, Head of Culture and Innovation for Customer Success at Google Cloud, and Sarah Masotti, Digital Transformation Lead at Google Cloud, to walk through a Master Class on change leadership, and the importance of communication and psychological safety to support organizations on their cloud transformation journey.
- Anna Baird - Head of Cuture and Innovation, Customer Success, Google Cloud
- Sarah Masotti - Digital Transformation Lead, Google Cloud
- Chris Hood - Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Natalie Piucco - Cloud Technology Strategist, Google Cloud
Digital Master Class Series
- Lesson 1: Innovation with Area 120
- Lesson 2: Leading Change when moving to the Cloud
- Lesson 3: Organizational Transformation
- re:Work with Google
- Data Powered Case Studies
- Guide to Design Thinking
- Cloud Digital Leaders Certification
Connect with us on C2C and share your thoughts about this episode
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions?
Connect with us
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter