Digital Master Class: Lessons from Google's in-house incubator Area 120
Many of Google’s best ideas begin as experiments or passion projects in Area 120, Google’s in-house incubator. At Google Cloud, leaders often ask for practical lessons for empowering large distributed workforces to find, fund, grow, measure, and launch new product innovations that drive business and customer value.
In this five-part podcast Digital Master Class series designed for technology leaders, we set out to ‘open-source’ Google’s lessons learned on growing cultures of innovation, setting 10x product visions, driving organizational transformation, and leading people through the art of the possible.
We’ve bottled these insights into practical and actionable learnings to support your technology, organizations, and people through cloud digital transformations.
To kick off the series, Chris Hood and Natalie Piucco team up to chat with Paul Lambert, Partner at Area 120, and take a peek behind the curtains of Google’s in-house incubator, where Googlers work on 20% projects 100% of the time.
- Chris Hood - Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Natalie Piucco - Cloud Technology Strategist, Google Cloud
Digital Master Class Series
- Lesson 1: Innovation with Area 120
- Lesson 2: Leading Change when moving to the Cloud
- Lesson 3: Organizational Transformation
- Lesson 4: People Analytics
- Lesson 5: Design Strategy with Bird Dogs
- Area 120
- Area 120 Blog
- Google’s Area 120 incubator releases a powerful AI document scanner for Android
- Cloud Digital Leaders Certification
Connect with us on C2C and share your thoughts about this episode
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions?
Connect with us
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter