Creating Channel-less Experiences featuring Lowe's
By some accounts e-commerce adoption has accelerated to a level that was not expected to be reached for another 10 years. Lowe’s has an intimate understanding of dealing with that growth. In this episode we’ll chat with Neelima Sharma from Lowe’s about the importance of channel-less experiences and how her teams are advancing their approach to digital commerce.
Our Retail Takeover features a series of conversations with leading brands and retailers where we dig a little deeper into what it’s like to be a leader in today’s landscape. Listen to additional episodes featuring Ulta, Albertsons, Crate & Barrel and Zulily.
Neelima Sharma - Senior Vice President, Technology, E-Commerce, Marketing & Merchandising
As senior vice president, technology, e-commerce, marketing and merchandising, Neelima Sharma is responsible for driving all aspects of Lowe’s e-commerce technology for B2C and B2B businesses, as well as the technology to enable marketing and merchandising efforts. She joined Lowe’s in 2017.
Neelima has more than 25 years of experience building technology products and solutions that drive business outcomes, simplify operations and enhance the customer experience by leveraging data and analytics and continuing to evolve and modernize the technology footprint. Prior to her current role, Neelima was vice president, technology, e-commerce, at Lowe’s. Before joining Lowe’s, Neelima served as senior director and head of technology for Staples’ $8 billion B2B e-commerce business. Previously, she successfully led many transformational technology initiatives that delivered outstanding results at multiple companies, including Staples, JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Deloitte.
Neelima earned a bachelor’s degree in computer science from the University of Delhi, India, and a master’s degree in computer science from the University of Indore. She is a startup advisor and advises many early-stage technology startups in the mid-Atlantic region.
- Chris Hood - Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Kandice Carlson - Global Retail Marketing Lead, Google Cloud
- Additional Resources on our Retail Hub
- Episode 27 - Achieving Innovation at Scale featuring Ulta Beauty
- Episode 28 - Transforming Retail with AI featuring Zulily
- Episode 29 - Reinventing the future of Grocery Shopping featuring Albertsons
- Episode 30 - Data Driven Retailing featuring Crate & Barrel
- Google Cloud Helps Lowe’s Build a True ‘Channel-less’ Customer Experience
- Google Cloud Helps Drive Triple-Digit Online Growth at Lowe’s
Connect with us on C2C and share your thoughts about this episode
- Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud’s Vertex AI
- Apigee / Google Cloud API Management
- Big Query
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions?
Connect with us
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter