Data Driven Retailing featuring Crate & Barrel
Crate & Barrel is taking a unique approach to leveraging data insights across the organization. From optimizing marketing spend, to creating personalized experiences for their shoppers, they are seeing the benefits of being a data driven retailer. In this episode we chat with Joe Orlando, Sr. Director of Marketing Operations, Technology & Analytics at Crate & Barrel.
Our Retail Takeover features a series of conversations with leading brands and retailers where we dig a little deeper into what it’s like to be a leader in today’s landscape. Listen to additional episodes featuring Ulta, Albertsons, Lowe’s and Zulily.
- Joe Orlando - Sr. Director of Marketing Operations, Technology & Analytics at Crate & Barrel.
- Chris Hood - Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Kandice Carlson - Global Retail Marketing Lead, Google Cloud
- Additional Resources on our Retail Hub
- Episode 27 - Achieving Innovation at Scale featuring Ulta Beauty
- Episode 28 - Transforming Retail with AI featuring Zulily
- Episode 29 - Reinventing the future of Grocery Shopping featuring Albertsons
- Episode 31 - Channel-less Experiences featuring Lowes
- Crate & Barrel
- Designed to Inspire: How Digital is Powering Seamless Customer Experiences
- Meeting New Consumer Needs Will Take Innovation And Experimentation
Connect with us on C2C and share your thoughts about this episode
- Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud’s Vertex AI
- Apigee / Google Cloud API Management
- Big Query
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions?
Connect with us
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter