Generating Perpetual Value from IT Investments with Eric Ranta
Business begins with value creation and leading companies prioritize transformation with their customers, partners and employees to generate value. In this episode, Eric Ranta shares with us four dimensions of value creation, and we discuss how organizations can develop perpetual business value through digital strategies that start with the enterprise’s culture and are fueled by their Cloud and IT investments.
- Chris Hood - Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Eric Ranta - Director, North America Cloud Value Advisors, Google Cloud
What Eric is working on:
- I am excited by the number of meaningful transformation conversations we are having with customers. Whether a technical focused transformation, or where the one is a new business model or seizing an opportunity. The volume and the richness of the discussions is terrific.
That Digital Download:
Connect with us on C2C and share your thoughts about this episode:
- The Citizen Developer
- How businesses can realize the benefits of the cloud
- Understanding the value of managed database services
- How leading enterprises use API analytics to make effective decisions
Download the Full Report:
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions on how to build a vast digital ecosystem? Let us know:
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter