Leveraging the Cloud to Avoid Value Gaps with Lafayette Howell
For enterprises, the phrase digital transformation has become synonymous with a desire for change. And although at times the term is overused, in most cases it’s fairly easy for the enterprise to say what they want to transform. What is more challenging for them to explain, is why. Lafayette Howell, Head of Cloud Value Advisory from Google Cloud joins the show this week to break down how enterprises tackle complex digital challenges, and why it is critical to understand customer needs to reduce value gaps with your investments in the cloud.
Download the Full Report:
- Chris Hood - Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Lafayette Howell - Head of Value Advisory, South Central Region, Google Cloud
What Lafayette is working on:
- I am in a new role leading a magnificent team of Cloud Value Advisors (CVAs) in the South Central region. What’s truly exciting is the opportunity and frankly the challenge, of growing a super high-performing group of individuals to a higher level of impact internally and drive exponential impact with our customers in more innovative ways.
That Digital Download:
- Jon Fortt - Coinbase Analysis
- How businesses can realize the benefits of the cloud
- Understanding the value of managed database services
- How leading enterprises use API analytics to make effective decisions
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions on how to build a vast digital ecosystem? Let us know:
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter