Happy Birthday Apigee
APIs are the backbone of digital transformation, and drive organizations to navigate today’s challenging landscape. In this episode we reflect on the past 10 years of Apigee’s growth and success helping enterprises transform, and we predict what the next 10 years will look like for API management. Happy Birthday Apigee, and welcome to the next generation of APIs.
Because APIs are how software talks to software and how developers leverage data and functionality at scale, APIs are not just a component in the software stack, but rather products that developers use to execute business strategies and achieve innovation at scale. Like all products, APIs need to be managed, and as Apigee turns 10 this month, we bring a decade of deep expertise and experience from working with over a thousand customers globally.
Download the Full Report:
- Chris Hood - Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Alicia Paterson - Head of Digital Transformation, Google Cloud
- Warren Chuei - Head of Digital Strategy, Google Cloud
- Carol Crowe - App Mod Customer Success Manager, Google Cloud
- Matt Steele - Solutions Customer Success Manager, Google Cloud
- The time for digital excellence is here—Introducing Apigee X
- Introduction to Apigee X
- The Next Generaton of API Management
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions on how to build a vast digital ecosystem? Let us know:
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter