The Citizen Developer
Previously, workplace software and applications were exclusively built by expert coders on tools that took years to master. No-code development challenges this paradigm by lowering the barriers of entry to application development and laying the groundwork for the inevitable surge in citizen development. What is citizen development? Gartner defines citizen developers as employees who create “new business applications for consumption by others using development and runtime environments sanctioned by corporate IT.” In this episode we’ll take a look at how workplace innovators can build applications that help businesses save time, lower costs, reduce IT backlogs and solve long neglected problems.
- Chris Hood - Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Paula R. Bell, Principle Business Process Analyst
Stefan Quartemont - President / Co-Founder at QREW Technologies
- Blog - Democratizing App Development with No-Code
- No-Code Development eBook
- How to create an AppSheet App
- Create your first App
- AppSheet Acquired by Google Cloud
In partnership with Oxford Economics, we surveyed 1,000 CIOs of large organizations to understand their digital business ecosystem strategies—and the benefits they derive from cultivating those relationships. Here’s what we learned.
- How an API-Powered digital ecosystem can drive innovation and efficiency
- Digital Business Ecosystems report - Oxford Economics
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions on how to build a vast digital ecosystem? Let us know:
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter