APIs for Marketing: The Automotive Industry
APIs power the digital marketing channels and the applications we use today. They are a window to your company’s digital assets, exposing them so that developers and partners can build mobile apps and become an extension of your innovation engine. APIs are the technology that brings the CIO and the CMO together. In this episode, we are joined by Eve Psalti, Head of Strategic Platforms and Google Cloud, and Kellyn Christmas, Global Auto Retail Lead at Google, to discuss how APIs are being used for marketing and transforming the automotive industry.
- Chris Hood - Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Eve Psalti - Head of Strategic Platforms, Google Cloud
Kellyn Christmas - Global Auto Retail Lead at Google
- APIs: The New Marketing Platform
- Designing a Connected Vehicle Platform
- Shifting Gears: How the cloud drives digital transformation in the automotive industry
In partnership with Oxford Economics, we surveyed 1,000 CIOs of large organizations to understand their digital business ecosystem strategies—and the benefits they derive from cultivating those relationships. Here’s what we learned.
- How an API-Powered digital ecosystem can drive innovation and efficiency
- Digital Business Ecosystems report - Oxford Economics
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions on how to build a vast digital ecosystem? Let us know:
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter