The Digital Future of Media and Entertainment
Delivering delightful experiences with personalized content is not an option for companies in the media and entertainment industry — it’s a mandate. Customer growth and retention are increasingly determined by two things: 1) maintaining a constant flow of compelling content, and 2) the ability to seamlessly deliver that content across a wide range of consumer devices. In this episode, we are joined by Joe Barker, API Digital Strategy Lead for Google Cloud, and John Peters, Media and Entertainment Lead at Accenture, to discuss these items as we look towards the digital future of movies, television and gaming.
- Chris Hood - Head of Business Innovation & Strategy, Google Cloud
- Joe Barker - API Digital Strategy Lead, Google Cloud
John Peters - Lead, Media & Entertainment Practice, Accenture
- Successful Digital Transformation Starts Behind the Scenes
- Google Cloud Media and Entertainment Solutions
- The Role of APIs in Media and Entertainment - eBook
In partnership with Oxford Economics, we surveyed 1,000 CIOs of large organizations to understand their digital business ecosystem strategies—and the benefits they derive from cultivating those relationships. Here’s what we learned.
- How an API-Powered digital ecosystem can drive innovation and efficiency
- Digital Business Ecosystems report - Oxford Economics
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions on how to build a vast digital ecosystem? Let us know:
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter