Driving Reliable and Secure Connectivity with Singtel
Singtel is a household name in Singapore as the leading telecommunications company. But did you know it serves more than 744 million customers across 21 countries, including Australia, India, Indonesia, and the Philippines? This 143-year-old established telco doesn’t look any bit its age, as over the years, it has continuously evolved and reinvented the way it does business to keep up with changing times.
Google Cloud accelerates every organization’s ability to transform through data-powered innovation with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions, and expertise for digital transformation.
In today’s episode, we are joined by Manoj Prasanna Kumar, the Head of Technology leading 5G and Internet of Things innovations at Singtel, to discuss Singtel’s rich history, the drive for reliable connectivity, and their continuous focus on innovating for the future.
- Manoj Prasanna Kumar - Head of Technology, 5G and IoT Innovations, Singtel
- Jay Jenkins - Tech Strategist and Evangelist, JAPAC - Google Cloud
- Theo Davies - Head of Cloud Sales Enablement, JAPAC - Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Telecommunications Solutions
- Singtel and Google Cloud
- Deploying and operating cloud-based 5G networks
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions?
Connect with us
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter