A Journey through Organizational Transformation with Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison
Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison and Google Cloud recently announced a new strategic partnership to accelerate digital transformation across consumer and enterprise segments in Indonesia.
Part of their efforts includes digitally transforming Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison’s operations ‒ To continue on its path to innovation and build a cloud-first organization, Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison will modernize its infrastructure and applications on Google Cloud. In particular, Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison and Google Cloud will define a clear roadmap for advanced data analytics modernization and AI/ML adoption that will not only enable the telecommunications leader to improve its core operations, costs, and customer experiences, but also help the company advance its position in the telecommunications ecosystem and enable it to identify and maximize new business model opportunities in future.
In this episode, we continue our conversation with Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison, featuring Bayu Hanantasena, Chief Business Officer, to dive deeper into their innovation and transformation journey and how they are building a cloud-first organization to improve their core operations.
- Bayu Hanantasena - Chief Business Officer, Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison
- Jay Jenkins - Tech Strategist and Evangelist, JAPAC - Google Cloud
- Theo Davies - Head of Cloud Sales Enablement, JAPAC - Google Cloud
- Accelerating Digital Transformation with Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison - Part 1
- Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison
- Press Release - Indosat / Google Partnership
- Google Cloud Telecommunications Solutions
Do you have something cool to share? Have questions?
Connect with us
Continue the conversation
Leave us a comment on Twitter